2015.09.13｜NEWS Safety Information
This is Alkali Electrolytic Water of pH12.5. Dilute and use it as necessary.
If accidentally consumed, drink a lot of water and seek medical advice. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice.
- Do NOT drink.
- Use only for intended purpose.
- For the application on home electric applances, check the users’ manual.
- For sensitive skin, wearing gloves and a mask is recommended during use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do NOT apply on *Aluminum *Brass *Bronze
- May be corrosive to certain products with paint or coating.
- To test, apply it on unnoticeable area of the object and check it after 5 minutes.